XmClipboardWithdrawFormat - A clipboard function
that indicates that the application no longer wants to supply a data
int XmClipboardWithdrawFormat (display, window, data_id)
Display * display;
XmClipboardWithdrawFormat indicates that the
application no longer supplies a data item to the clipboard that the
application had previously passed by name.
- Specifies a pointer to the Display structure
that was returned in a previous call to XOpenDisplay
- Specifies a widget's window ID that relates the application
window to the clipboard. The widget's window ID can be obtained by
using XtWindow. The same application instance should
pass the same window ID to each clipboard function it calls.
- Specifies an identifying number assigned to the data item that
uniquely identifies the data item and the format. This was assigned
to the item when it was originally passed by XmClipboardCopy.
- The function is successful.
- The function failed because the clipboard was locked by another
application. The application can continue to call the function again
with the same parameters until the lock goes away. This gives the
application the opportunity to ask if the user wants to keep trying or
to give up on the operation.